Features of The Heated Desiccant Air Dryer
- The high-performance adsorbent is adopted, and the industry recognizes its performance.
- Adopt a 10-minute process cycle design to ensure an extremely low dew point, equipped with an efficient muffler, and the noise is as low as 60 dB.
- The air distribution structure is set at the bottom of the drying tower.
- The best filling method is adopted to prevent the desiccant from sinking. The service life of the desiccant can reach 2-5 years.
- The outlet dew point is stable, and the pressure dew point can be customized below – 70 ℃.
- Considering the convenience of maintenance of the drying tower, the upper and lower parts are equipped with feeding and unloading ports to facilitate maintenance and loading and unloading of adsorbents.
- A wear-resistant pneumatic butterfly valve is adopted, with reliable performance and long service life.
- A famous brand two-position five-way solenoid valve is used to control the pneumatic valve’s switching to ensure reliable equipment operation.
- Control modes can be selected (centralized control, interlocking control, remote communication, Internet of Things control, etc.). Including single-chip microcomputer intelligent control, liquid crystal display + PLC, human-computer interface touch screen + PLC programming control, etc., which are suitable for different requirements.
- Famous brands shall be selected for key parts to ensure reliable, stable, and long-term operation life and efficiency.
Working Principle of Heated Regenerative Desiccant Air Dryer
The heated regenerative desiccant air dryer fully uses adsorbent characteristics (adsorption under high pressure and low temperature, desorption under low pressure and high temperature). It improves the adsorption capacity of the adsorbent within the unit mass to achieve the deep drying of compressed air. It has the advantages of a simple structure, a high degree of automation, less gas consumption, and deep desorption of PSA adsorption dryer. It can avoid the weakness of large gas consumption and frequent switching of the heatless regeneration dryer. Its comprehensive index has obvious advantages and more energy consumption savings, thus effectively reducing the user’s use cost.