Technical Sheet of High Pressure Desiccant Air Dryer
|Equipment name||high pressure desiccant air dryer regeneration|
|Dryer type||heatless adsorption dryer|
|Inlet air flow||23.5Nm³/min | 1415Nm3 /Hr|
|Working air pressure||40bar|
|Air temperature at Dryer inlet||≤40℃|
|Outlet dew point||(-40℃)|
|Inlet air oil requirements||≤0.1ppm|
|Working cycle time||≈10 min|
|Working mode||twin tower automatic switch, continuous work|
|Average regeneration air||about 13%|
|Desiccant beads||high-efficiency activated alumina|
Why Choose Our Heatless Adsorption Dryer
(1) Our high-pressure desiccant air dryer has strict quality control. Besides, it passes a strict pressure test. So, make sure it applies to high-pressure systems.
(2) Secondly, we use top brand adsorbents. It produces less dust and has a long service life. Moreover, the filling volume is enough. The filling volume per cubic meter is about 20~23KG/airflow. So it can guarantee the dew point of a heatless adsorption dryer.
(3) Thirdly, various dew points are available. Besides the -40℃ dew point, we can customize -20℃ and -70℃. So it can meet the different requirements.
(4) Pneumatic butterfly valve adopts German brand. The lifetime is long. And the performance is more stable. In addition, the valves and fittings can withstand high pressure. So, our desiccant dryer regeneration runs stably and reliably. Eliminate abnormal noise and leakage.
(5) Heatless adsorption dryer uses a stainless steel diffuser. It can make the compressed air and adsorbent contact evenly.
(6) The high pressure desiccant air dryer uses a unique muffler design. Double-layer small hole muffler. So, it will reduce the noise generated by high-pressure exhaust.
How Does Heatless Adsorption Dryer Work
Desiccant dryer regeneration achieves drying through “pressure changes.” That is the principle of pressure swing adsorption. The ability of air to hold water vapor is inversely proportional to pressure. De-pressurize a portion of the dried air to atmospheric pressure. This pressure change makes the air drier. Then, let it flow through the desiccant beads layer. That is, the drying tower that has absorbed enough water vapor. Finally, the dry regeneration air gets out the moisture in the desiccant. And take it out of high pressure desiccant air dryer. To achieve the purpose of dehumidification.
Heatless adsorption dryer uses the unique micropores of the desiccant material itself. Absorbs moisture in compressed air. At the same time, desorb moisture through the PSA principle. The air dryer is a twin-tower structure. Under the control of the program controller, the two towers work alternately. One absorbs moisture. The other one is desorbed and regenerated. And they work continuously and sequentially.
The average air consumption of heatless desiccant dryer regeneration is 13%.
The working principle of this regenerative air dryer is 40 bar. Of course, we can customize it up to 100.
The work cycle time of the heatless air dyer is about 10 minutes.
Sure. This desiccant dryer regeneration is with PLC. So we can control it remotely.
The lifetime of our desiccant beads is at least two years. Of course, the lifespan depends on the specific work situation.