Parameters of The Compressed Air Refrigerated Dryer
|Air dryer model
|300m³/min or 10500 cfm
|Rated air pressure
|Std. 0.5~1.0MPa, Max 16bar
|Working ambient temperature
|Min 2℃ Max:45℃
|Pressure dew point
|Refrigerant dryer power
|3-phase 380V/50HZ (others custom)
|Refrigerated air dryer size
|Dryer machine net weight
|Refrigeration dryer type
|water-cooled refrigerant air dryer
|Cooling water temperature
|Std.30℃ | Min 2℃ Max:32℃
|Cooling water pressure
|Min 2 bar Max:6 bar
|Hanbell screw type compressor
|Heat exchange system
|3-in-1 plate heat exchanger
|Advantage of our industrial air compressor dryer
|Engergy-saving, stable pressure dew point, clean and hygienic
As refrigeration air dryer manufacturer, we can customize many special requirements. For example, we can add a dew point meter. Can also add IoT communication control.
Why Choose Our Water-cooled Refrigerant Air Dryer
1. Low Energy Consumption
- The inlet and outlet pressure difference of the dryer is about 0.01MPa. Below 0.015MPa. So we can set lower discharge pressure for the air compressor. Then it will consume less energy. We are a refrigerator air dryer manufacturer.
- It uses a pure counter-flow heat exchange system. The temperature difference between the air inlet and outlet is 10 °C. The system can recover 40% more cooling capacity than traditional refrigerant air dryers. This is the reason for the energy saving. Under the same working conditions, it can save energy by over 30%. Achieve “low dew point” and “low energy consumption”.
- This industrial air compressor dryer uses Hanbell screw refrigerant compressor. It has an energy regulation function. This is equivalent to a vsd refrigerant dryer. It can automatically adjust according to air consumption. So it is good for energy saving.
2. Excellent Water Removal Effect
This water-cooled refrigerant dryer has a lower dew point. The dew point of the traditional dryer is 2~10℃. However, this one can reach 2~8℃. Besides, it’s 100% guaranteed. It uses a plate heat exchange system. The heat exchange efficiency is higher. So it can guarantee a stable low dew point.
3. High-quality Spare Parts
- Firstly, use Hanbell’s refrigerant compressor. It has super cooling and low noise. Besides, it’s with automatic energy regulation. So power saving and durable.
- Secondly, refrigeration accessories are all world-famous brands. For example, the expansion valve adopts the Danfoss brand. The hot gas bypass valve is from Sporland, USA. They ensure the stable operation of industrial air compressor dryer systems.
4. Easy to Operate And Control
- Remote communication: MODBUS realizes remote collection, monitoring, start, and stop of the dryer;
- Local/remote switch: the passive dry contact signal. So it can realize the remote start and stop of the dryer;
- Interlocking control: passive dry contact signal. It enables the linkage control of the water-cooled dryer and air compressor;
5. Wider Application Range
It has the same application as other industrial air compressor dryers. Besides, this air dryer can be suitable for higher requirements. Because it uses the aluminum alloy heat exchanger system. Moreover, the inner pipings are also 304 stainless steel. They don’t rust. Therefore, it can avoid secondary pollution. And the refrigerant is eco-friendly, R407C or R410A. So the refrigerant air dryer can be used for food and medical industries. It can also apply to the Lithium battery industry.
How Does Industrial Compressed Air Refrigerated Dryer Works
The working principle of a water-cooled air dryer is similar to an air-cooled dryer. Here we will introduce the refrigerated compressed air dryer working principle in detail. Lingyu is one of the top-rated refrigerated air dryer manufacturers. If you have other questions, contact us.
(1) Air System Working Principle of Water-cooled Air Dryer
The screw compressor exhausts compressed air. At first, they are hot and humid. Firstly, they enter the water-cooled precooler. Condenses and cools down. Afterward, come into the heat exchanger. They will exchange heat with dry compressed air. It can reduce the saturation of their temperature. So remove some moisture.
Then, they enter the evaporator of the refrigerator dryer. Cool the compressed air to the pressure dew point. That is 2~8℃. Moisture and some impurities are condensed here. Immediately after, they are separated by a separator. Finally, it discharged out of the industrial air compressor dryer.
(2) Refrigeration System Working Principle
The low temp liquid refrigerant flows into the evaporator. They will absorb a lot of heat. Then they will be evaporated into a vapor state. Finally, they will be sucked into the compressor.
The compressor compresses them into high-temperature and high-pressure gas. The hot gas bypass valve has an automatic adjustment function. Some gas will go into the evaporator.
Of course, most gas goes to the water-cooled condenser. Condenses and cools liquid refrigerant. Afterward, go through the filter drier. Then enter the thermal expansion valve. Here, the pressure is reduced by throttling. So they will become low-pressure liquid. Finally, they enter the evaporator again. Then cycle over and over again.