Technical Data of The Refrigerator Air Dryer
|Air capacity of refrigerated air dryer for sale||130 cfm, or 3.8m³/min|
|Inlet pressure of refrigeration dryer||6 bar, 7 bar, 8 bar, 10 bar|
|Inlet air temperature (HIT type)||Std. 50℃, Max 80℃|
|Operation temperature||Std. 32℃, Max 45℃|
|Pressure loss of refrigerant dryer||Std. 0.2 bar|
|Pressure dew point||+2℃～10℃|
|Cooling mode||air-cooled compressed air dryer|
|Voltage||220V, 230V, 240V, 50HZ or 60HZ single phease|
|Compressor brand||Panasonic refrigerant compressor|
|The noise of our compressed air dryer||noise is less than 60 dB (1 meter away from the dryer)|
|What refrigerant for choice||R22, R410a, R407C, R134a|
|Refrigeration dryer weight||95KG|
|Air compressor dryer dimensions (L*W*H)||980L×500W×930H (mm)|
|Air inlet and outlet size||G1-1/2″|
|Working principle||Two-stage pre-cooling, refrigeration, condensation, air-water separation, heat recovery|
Pls note: this is the regular parameters of air compressor dryer for sale. If you have other special requirements, we can also customize it. For example, we can produce explosion-proof refrigerated air dryer for air compressor. In addition, if you want lower pressure dew point, we can also do it.
Why Buy Our Air-cooled Refrigerator Air Dryer
- The outstanding feature of our refrigerant air dryer is stability. Moreover, the water removal performance is excellent. The pressure dew point is 2~10℃. In addition, we can achieve a minimum of 3~5 ℃.
- It uses a famous brand of refrigerant compressor. That is the Panasonic compressor. So our air compressor dryer for sale has an excellent cooling effect. And it’s stable and durable. In addition, the Panasonic compressor has other advantages. For example, low noise and power saving. With built-in safety protection, it can work stably for a long time.
- This 130cfm air dryer is a high inlet temperature type. This is because there are pre-coolers and heat exchangers. Compressed air will initially cool down. This reduces the load on the compressor. Therefore, our refrigerated air dryer for air compressors can better adapt to the harsh working environment.
- This 130 cfm air dryer uses 2 external rotor cooling fans. There is a lot of wind. Besides, the lifetime is long. Therefore, the heat dissipation efficiency is high.
- It adopts a wide flow channel and large capacity design. So the air pressure loss is lower. It’s no more than 0.02MPa. So the energy consumption of an air compressor dryer system is small.
- The dryer is with a cyclone water separation mechanism. At the same time, there is the original Netherlands Jorc brand electronic drain. Therefore, the water separation efficiency is greater than 99%.
- Air compressor dryer for sale is with multiple protection devices. Such as overheating, overcurrent, and high and low voltage protection. So the compressed air dryer system runs safely and stably.
- The heat exchange system uses high-quality raw materials. For example, the copper tube is 0.5mm red copper. The fins are hydrophilic aluminum foil. Therefore, the heat exchange efficiency is high.
- Our refrigerated air dryer for air compressor often cooperate with big brands. Such as often Hitachi, Sullair, Atlas, Ingersoll Rand, etc.
Yes. In summer, the refrigerated air dryer for air compressors is easy to stop due to high temperatures.
There are often two types of air compressor dryers for sale. That is the normal temperature (Max 45℃) and high-temperature type (Max 80℃). If your refrigerant dryer is the former, it is prone to downtime. Because the high temperature will increase the workload of the refrigerant compressor. Long-time high-load operations will cause downtime. So when selecting models, we must fully consider the influence of ambient temperature.
However, there is rarely the case with our refrigerated dryer. Because it is a high-temperature type.
They have different functions. The main function of air compressor dryer for sale is water-removal. That is, to get the pressure dew point we want. Of course, it can also remove part of oil and impurities. But there are still much oil and impurities in the compressed air.
So we must need the compressed air filters. Their main functions are dust-removal and oil removal. Besides, the filtration precision of our filters can reach 0.01 microns. And it can remove 99.99+% oil vapors.
It can use the refrigerant dryer in winter. But the refrigerant cannot cool down infinitely. Therefore, the air dryer can only cool down to about 3 °C at most. In winter, the temperature is lower. In some places, the temperature can reach below 0℃. At this time, ice blockage is easy to occur.
Therefore, it is recommended to use a desiccant dryer, not an air compressor dryer, for sale. Its drying effect is good. And no ice jams will occur.