Technical Data Sheet of Refrigerated Air Dryer
|Air flow of refrigerant type air dryer||50 cfm, or 1.5m³/min|
|Air inlet pressure (normal pressure)||Std. 7 bar, Min 6bar to Max 10 bar|
|Air inlet temperature (high temperature type)||Std. 50℃, Max 80℃|
|Working temperature||Std. 32℃, Max 45℃|
|Pressure loss of refrigeration type air dryer||Std. 0.2 bar|
|Dryer pressure dew point||(+2℃～10℃)|
|Cooling mode||air-cooled compressed air dryer|
|Voltage||220V, 230V, 240V, 50HZ or 60HZ single phease|
|Compressor brand||Panasonic refrigerant compressor|
|The noise of our air compressor dryer||noise is less than 60 dB (1 meter away from the dryer)|
|What refrigerant for choice||R22, R410a, R407C, R134a|
|Working principle||forced cooling of refrigerant, condensation, air-water separation|
|Refrigeration dryer weight||48KG|
|Machine dimensions (L*W*H)||680L×440W×710H mm|
Kind note: the max pressure of this 50 cfm refrigerated air dryer is 10 bar. Of course, we can also manufacture high pressure compressed air dryer. The available max pressure can be up to 100 bar.
Why Choose Our Refrigerated Air Dryer?
- Firstly, the heat exchange system adopts high-quality materials. The thickness of the copper tube is 0.45mm. The fins are hydrophilic aluminum foil. Therefore, our refrigeration type air dryer has high heat exchange efficiency. Moreover, the evaporator and heat exchanger have passed the pressure leakage test. To ensure the stable quality of the 50 cfm air dryer.
- Secondly, the refrigerant compressor uses the Panasonic brand. Its cooling efficiency is high. Besides, it’s power-saving and durable.
- The refrigerant type air dryer is with an independent air-water separation device. And it’s with an electronic drain. So it can discharge the condensed water effectively. Then it achieves true drying purposes.
- The dryer has high and low-pressure protection. They can protect the compressor. At the same time prevent refrigerant leakage. So the stability and durability are higher.
- Our refrigerator air dryer has a very high-cost performance. They usually work with famous brands. Such as Ingersoll Rand, Atlas Copco, Sullair, Kobelco, etc.
How Does Refrigerator Air Dryer Works?
The working principle of refrigerant type air dryer is as follows: use refrigerant for heat exchange with compressed air. Cool it down and remove the water. At the same time, we can get the pressure dew point of 2~10℃.
First Working Flow
The air compressor discharges hot and humid compressed air. It contains a lot of moisture. Firstly, they enter the heat exchanger. And the air is pre-cooled here. Afterward, enter the evaporator of a refrigerated air dryer. It exchanges heat with the refrigerant here. To achieve the effect of deep water removal. Finally, the compressed air returns to the heat exchanger. The temperature rises to avoid water droplets at the outlet.
Second Working Flow
The liquid refrigerant becomes gaseous in the evaporator. The compressor sucks in low-temperature and pressure refrigerant. Then they are compressed. The compressor discharges high pressure and temp. These gaseous refrigerants will enter the condenser. It will condense them into a liquid state. Afterward, pass through the filter drier and capillary. Finally, they return to the evaporator of a refrigerant air dryer. In this way, the refrigerant starts a new cycle. That is compression, condensation, throttling, and evaporation.
Precautions For Using The Refrigerant Air Dryer
- Firstly, the actual air flow cannot exceed the nameplate range. Besides, the pressure and temperature should also be within the design value;
- Secondly, the ventilation must be good at the installation site. And also keep the heat dissipation of refrigerated type air dryers well;
- Thirdly, the installation ground of the air compressor dryer must be flat;
- In addition, the installation pipeline should be a manageable length. And avoid too many elbows. Otherwise, it will increase the pressure drop of refrigerant type air dryers;
- There should be no corrosive air around. Otherwise, it will corrode the 50 cfm compressed air dryer;
- Set coalescing filter in front of refrigeration type air dryer. But the filtration precision should be appropriate. Excessive precision is not necessary for refrigerated dryers;
- Set the cooling water pipes independently. It cannot be shared with other water-cooling equipment;
- Keep the automatic drainer working well at all times;
- Do not start the refrigerated type air dryer continuously.
Warranty time of our refrigerated type air dryer is one year. If there is a problem, we can provide free accessories. Besides, Lingyu can supply good technical service all the time.
The pressure loss of our dryer is less than 0.2bar. So the energy consumption is low.
The outlet size of our 50 cfm air dryer is 1/2″ thread. You can tell us how long do you need. Then we can send it to you together with the compressed air dryer.
Yes. There is already refrigerant inside. So you can use the air compressor dryer machine directly.
The available refrigerant in refrigerated type air dryer is R22, R410a, R407C and R134a.